Answer the following problems, and submit your answers to the drop box in Canvas that has been created for this module.
- Your answers must be submitted in the form of a Microsoft Word document.
- Include your Penn State Access Account user ID in the name of your file (for example, "module2_abc123.doc").
- The due date for this assignment will be sent to the class by e-mail in Canvas.
- Your grade for the assignment will appear in the drop box approximately one week after the due date.
- You can access the drop box for this module in Canvas by clicking on the Lessons tab, and then locating the drop box on the list that appears.
- Speculate on what the difference would be between phase diagrams (P-T curve) of various pure component systems. Write a paragraph or so on what you believe the differences are and why.
- What should be the differences in the diagrams in question 1? Are the dew points the same? What about the bubble points? And their critical points?