Answer the following problems, and submit your answers to the drop box in ANGEL that has been created for this module.
- Your answers must be submitted in the form of a Microsoft Word document.
- Include your Penn State Access Account user ID in the name of your file (for example, "module2_abc123.doc").
- The due date for this assignment will be sent to the class by e-mail in ANGEL.
- Your grade for the assignment will appear in the drop box approximately one week after the due date.
- You can access the drop box for this module in ANGEL by clicking on the Lessons tab, and then locating the drop box on the list that appears.
- You are given two different phase envelopes (VLE region) that represent two different gas reservoir fluids. The first of them has a larger PT envelope covering larger P,T ranges. The other covers a fairly narrow P,T range. What do you conclude? Speculate on the type of gas reservoir for each case. Justify your answer.
- In order to design the appropriate production scheme for a gas reservoir recently discovered, what type of VLE calculation do you think is more valuable? Explain in detail.