Skip to main content
20: Engineering Applications I
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Module Goal: To highlight some of the important applications of phase behavior in production operations.
- Module Objective: To describe the use of flash calculations in separator optimization and gas-condensate reservoir description.
- 20.1: Introduction- Phase Behavior as the Quintessential Tool
- 20.2: Design and Optimization of Separators
- 20.3: Compositional Modeling of Gas-Condensate Reservoirs-The Zero-dimensional Approach
- 20.4: Action Item