Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- An immutable sequence of elements.
- tuple assignment:
- An assignment with a sequence on the right side and a tuple of variables on the left. The right side is evaluated and then its elements are assigned to the variables on the left.
- The operation of assembling a variable-length argument tuple.
- The operation of treating a sequence as a list of arguments.
- Abbreviation of “decorate-sort-undecorate,” a pattern that involves building a list of tuples, sorting, and extracting part of the result.
- data structure:
- A collection of related values, often organized in lists, dictionaries, tuples, etc.
- shape (of a data structure):
- A summary of the type, size and composition of a data structure.