Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Pertaining to a program that does the same thing each time it runs, given the same inputs.
- Pertaining to a sequence of numbers that appear to be random, but are generated by a deterministic program.
- default value:
- The value given to an optional parameter if no argument is provided.
- To replace a default value with an argument.
- The process of choosing between data structures by implementing alternatives and testing them on a sample of the possible inputs.