Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Pertaining to a program that does the same thing each time it runs, given the same inputs.
- Pertaining to a sequence of numbers that appears to be random, but is generated by a deterministic program.
- default value:
- The value given to an optional parameter if no argument is provided.
- To replace a default value with an argument.
- The process of choosing between data structures by implementing alternatives and testing them on a sample of the possible inputs.
- rubber duck debugging:
- Debugging by explaining your problem to an inanimate object such as a rubber duck. Articulating the problem can help you solve it, even if the rubber duck doesn’t know Python.