Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- A user-defined type. A class definition creates a new class object.
- class object:
- An object that contains information about a user-defined type. The class object can be used to create instances of the type.
- An object that belongs to a class.
- One of the named values associated with an object.
- embedded (object):
- An object that is stored as an attribute of another object.
- shallow copy:
- To copy the contents of an object, including any references to embedded objects; implemented by the
copy function in the
- deep copy:
- To copy the contents of an object as well as any embedded objects, and any objects embedded in them, and so on; implemented by the
deepcopy function in the
- object diagram:
- A diagram that shows objects, their attributes, and the values of the attributes.