Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- A collection of related data that comes with a set of methods that operate on it.
- A data type that stores a single value and provides no methods.
- A standard for representing characters in most of the world’s languages.
- An object that, once created, cannot be modified. Strings are immutable by design.
- empty string:
- The string
"", which contains no characters and has a length of zero.
- wrapper class:
- Classes in
java.lang that provide constants and methods for working with primitive types.
- To read a string and interpret or translate it.
- empty array:
- An array with no elements and a length of zero.