Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- multiple assignment:
- Making more than one assignment to the same variable during the execution of a program.
- An assignment where the new value of the variable depends on the old.
- An assignment that gives an initial value to a variable that will be updated.
- An update that increases the value of a variable (often by one).
- An update that decreases the value of a variable.
- Repeated execution of a set of statements using either a recursive function call or a loop.
- infinite loop:
- A loop in which the terminating condition is never satisfied.