By the end of this section, you should be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to create a site that incorporates multiple languages
- The ability to extract information from a database and present it in a site
- Basic security considerations to deter malicious attacks
- The ability to interact with user data and alter a page as a result
- 5.1: Security
- Risk management is the practice of finding the sweet spot where the time and cost of implementing the measure is proportionate and acceptable to the perceived threat a compromise would create.
- 5.2: Integration Examples
- The following code examples will demonstrate how the languages we have studied can be combined to create dynamic systems. In each of these examples, two or more elements covered in the text will be combined.
- 5.3: Finishing Touches
- What else a successful website needs beside good coding?
- 5.4: Now What?
- So what to do next?