Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Implement the circuit in Figure 3.3.9.
- Modify the circuit in Figure 3.3.9 by adding a second input switch and LED to the right side of the breadboard.
- Identify the following parts of the circuit, and give a short reason why they are used:
- What are the 3 positions of the toggle switch? Which one cannot be used?
- Explain the configuration of a breadboard. What holes are connected? How is it powered?
- What components in the circuits implemented in this chapter are directional? How can you determine if you have placed the component correctly?