1. How does the oscillation frequency vary with capacitance?
2. What sets the output amplitude of the triangle and square waves?
3. By comparing Graphs 1 and 12, what sorts of non-ideal behavior occur at higher output frequencies?
4. By comparing Graphs 1 and 3, what are the advantages of using a medium speed op amp such as a 351 over a slower device such as a 741?
5. In general, what do you think the output waveforms would look like if the low speed op amps had been used with the 1n F capacitor?