1. Are the clipping thresholds of the circuit of Figure equal to the bias voltages? Why/why not?
2. If the magnitudes of V1 and V2 in Figure 10.3.1 had been reversed, what would the output waveform look like? Would the peaks of the output have changed?
3. What would the output waveform look like if D2 and V2 had been omitted in Figure 10.3.1?
4. How accurate is the clamping effect of the circuit of Figure 10.3.2? Are there any non-ideal effects? What is the effect of reversing the diode polarity in Figure 10.3.2?
5. What would the output waveform look like if a much smaller capacitor had been used?