1. Is the PNP voltage divider circuit as stable as its NPN counterpart studied earlier?
2. Compare the NPN voltage divider lab results to this PNP version. If the various transistor voltages are added together (e.g., NPN base voltage plus PNP base voltage), a constant results. What is the significance of this value and will it always work out in this fashion? Why/why not?
3. Do the troubleshooting faults presented in the PNP circuit produce similar transistor voltages compared to the same faults in the NPN version of the circuit? Why/why not?
4. How does the operational logic of the PNP LED driver compare to the NPN version of the same circuit?
5. Are the LED current design considerations the same as those of the NPN version?