1. Does the maximum load power compare favorably to the supplied DC power and the transistor’s power dissipation? That is, is the circuit efficient?
2. How does the THD level of the clipped signal compare to that of the unclipped signal?
3. How well do the clip levels measured and simulated compare to the predicted AC load line?
4. How would the circuit performance change if a Darlington pair had not been used? Would this affect the AC load line?
5. Would increasing the Vcc supply increase the output compliance? Why/why not?