Skip to main content
1: Mathematical Models of Physical Systems
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Obtain a mathematical model of a physical system.
- Obtain system transfer function from its differential equation model.
- Obtain a physical system model in the state variable form.
- Linearize a nonlinear dynamic system model about an operating point.
- 1.0: Prelude to Mathematical Models of Physical Systems
- 1.1: Model Variables and Element Types
- 1.2: First-Order ODE Models
- 1.3: Second-Order ODE Models
- 1.4: An Electro-Mechanical System Model
- 1.5: Industrial Process Models
- 1.6: State Variable Models
- 1.7: Linearization of Nonlinear Models
- Ocatve examples
- R Examples
- Octave examples