- Characterize and plot the frequency response of transfer function models.
- State the performance criteria for controller design in the frequency domain.
- Design compensators for dynamic system models using frequency response methods.
- Characterize the closed-loop frequency response of the compensated system.
- 6.2: Measures of Performance
- In the frequency response design methods, the measures of performance include relative stability, described in terms of gain and phase margins, error constants, sensitivity and complementary sensitivity functions, etc. These are described in this section.