Answer the following problems, and submit your answers to the drop box in ANGEL that has been created for this module.
- Your answers must be submitted in the form of a Microsoft Word document.
- Include your Penn State Access Account user ID in the name of your file (for example, "module2_abc123.doc").
- The due date for this assignment will be sent to the class by e-mail in ANGEL.
- Your grade for the assignment will appear in the drop box approximately one week after the due date.
- You can access the drop box for this module in ANGEL by clicking on the Lessons tab, and then locating the drop box on the list that appears.
- What is the meaning of Zc? (critical compressibility factor). Why do you think it is used as a measure of the performance of an EOS?
- What do you think should be the value of “Z” at the critical point? Is it “one” (1)? Why? Is this to be expected?