After completing this chapter, you should be able to:
- Relate each op amp circuit back to its general feedback form.
- Detail the general op amp circuit analysis idealizations.
- Solve inverting and noninverting voltage amplifier circuits for a variety of parameters, including gain and input impedance.
- Solve voltage/current transducer circuits for a variety of parameters.
- Solve current amplifier circuits for a variety of parameters.
- Define the term virtual ground.
- Analyze and design differential amplifiers.
- Analyze and design inverting and noninverting summing amplifiers.
- Discuss how output current capability may be increased.
- Outline the circuit modifications required for operation from a single polarity power supply.