Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Interpretive Questions
- How does listening limit or expand our view?
- How does our internal monologue influence our listening?
- In what ways, if any, are all group members the same?
- Application Questions
- What are some of the ways people demonstrate listening among people you know? Identify a target sample size (20 is a good number), and ask members of your family, friends, and peers about they know someone is listening to them. Compare your results with those of your classmates.
- What impact does technology and specifically the cell phone have on listening? Investigate the issue and share your findings.
- Investigate two ways to learn more about your group members and share them with your classmates.