Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Give clear instructions that will answer and anticipate questions
- Simplify the language used on your questionnaires
- Organize your questionnaire in logical order from simple to complex questions
- Avoid using questions that will lead to expected answers
- Limit Open-ended questions
- Do not use questions that will negatively affect the participant career, or other issues, especially if the survey is not anonymous.
- Provide a space at the end for general statement and opinions.
- Test the questionnaire on a small group before distributing to a large group.