(1) Construct the augmented matrix AI according to
and use elementary row operations to transform this augmented matrix to the form
Show that the elements represented by B make up the matrix B having the
. Use your result to calculate
(2) Show that the inverse found in Part 1 satisfies
(3) Use Mathematica’s built‐in function Inverse to find the inverse of A .
(4) Use Mathematica’s RowReduce function on the augmented matrix Ab and show that from the row echelon form you can obtain the same results as in (1).
(5) Use Mathematica’s Solve function to solve Au b .