1. How well do the peak values of the load voltage track the peak values of the input voltage?
2. What are the limits of the half-wave circuit at rectifying small amplitude signals? What might be done to improve its effectiveness?
3. What is the effect of reversing the orientation of the diode? How does this affect the DC value measured by the DMM?
4. What is the effect of adding capacitance to the circuit? How does this affect the DC value measured by the DMM?
5. How would the waveforms differ if the oscilloscope inputs had been AC coupled instead of DC coupled?