1. Based on the results of Table 18.5.1, is the transistor operating in saturation, cutoff or in the linear region?
2. Based on the results of Tables 18.5.2 and 18.5.3, does the circuit achieve a stable operating point when compared to beta?
3. Based on the measurements of Table 18.5.5, is it possible for different circuit problems to produce similar or even identical voltages in the circuit, or is every fault unique in its outcome?
4. What is the required design condition for the voltage divider bias to achieve high Q point stability in spite of changes in beta?
5. Using the original circuit, determine a new value for the collector resistance that will yield a collector voltage of approximately half of the power supply value.