Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- One of the named data items that make up an object.
- dot notation:
- Use of the dot operator (
.) to access an object’s attributes or methods.
- A way of organizing code and data into objects, rather than independent methods.
- garbage collection:
- The process of finding objects that have no references and reclaiming their storage space.
- Unified Modeling Language, a standard way to draw diagrams for software engineering.
- class diagram:
- An illustration of the attributes and methods for a class.