Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- A way of designing programs by writing rough drafts in a combination of English and Java.
- helper method:
- Often a small method that does not do anything enormously useful by itself, but which helps another, more complex method.
- top-down development:
- Breaking down a problem into sub-problems, and solving each sub-problem one at a time.
- selection sort:
- A simple sorting algorithm that searches for the smallest or largest element n times.
- merge sort:
- A recursive sorting algorithm that divides an array into two parts, sorts each part (using merge sort), and merges the results.