Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- An immutable sequence of elements.
- tuple assignment:
- An assignment with a sequence on the right side and a tuple of variables on the left. The right side is evaluated and then its elements are assigned to the variables on the left.
- An operation that collects multiple arguments into a tuple.
- An operation that makes a sequence behave like multiple arguments.
- zip object:
- The result of calling a built-in function
zip; an object that iterates through a sequence of tuples.
- An object that can iterate through a sequence, but which does not provide list operators and methods.
- data structure:
- A collection of related values, often organized in lists, dictionaries, tuples, etc.
- shape error:
- An error caused because a value has the wrong shape; that is, the wrong type or size.