Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Research modal and non-modal dialog boxes. Discuss the difference between a modal and non-modal dialog? When would you use each?
- Write a program to read two numbers from textboxes, add them together, and display the answer. Your answer should represent addition (5+6 = 11, not 56).
- Create an array of 7 elements. Delete the 3rd element (element number 2). What happens to the array?
- Create an array of 10 elements (e.g. var array = new Array(10)). Try adding 11 elements to the array. What happens?
- Process the form you developed at the end of Chapter 2.
- Agree or disagree with the following statement, and give your reasons. Lambda expressions as defined in Java are not true lambda functions, but syntactic sugar to hide anonymous inner classes.