After completing this chapter, you should be able to:
- Identify series-only and parallel-only sub-groups in series-parallel RLC networks.
- Compute complex equivalent impedance for series-parallel RLC circuits.
- Simplify an entire RLC network into a simple series or parallel equivalent comprised of complex impedances.
- Utilize KVL, KCL and other techniques to find various voltages and currents in series-parallel RLC networks driven by a single effective voltage or current source.
- Interpret phasor diagrams and time domain plots for component voltages and/or currents in seriesparallel RLC circuits.