Signal processing is an electrical engineering subfield that focuses on analyzing, modifying, and synthesizing signals such as sound, images, and scientific measurements. Signal processing techniques can be used to improve transmission, storage efficiency and subjective quality and to also emphasize or detect components of interest in a measured signal.
- Fast Fourier Transforms (Burrus)
- Signals and Systems (Baraniuk et al.)
- Discrete Stochastic Processes (Gallager)
- Information and Entropy (Penfield)
- Introduction to Linear Time-Invariant Dynamic Systems for Students of Engineering (Hallauer)
- Open Signals and Systems Laboratory Exercises (Bolstad and Dickerson)