This was my first book. Like many authors, writing this book has been a labor of love for me. I have five trilogies in mind for this same style of book. Each focused on a different resource (e.g. water, energy, and non-physical resources as well). That said, as with all my designs, I want to iterate with you. I also think of this book, like most things in my life, as a prototype. I will write the next book if this book reaches a certain level of impact. If not, I will probably focus my energy elsewhere. Here are some things you can do to help:
1. Write a review for this book at http://appropedia.org/To_Catch_The_Rain#Add_your_review
2. Buy a copy of the book at http://tocatchtherain.org
3. Share this book with others
4. Share online with the tag #tocatchtherain
5. Share your rainwater story online at http://appropedia.org/To_Catch_The_Rain#Your_story
Regardless of any follow-up, please accept my sincere appreciation for your interest, engagement, and efforts to create a better future for your community.