- 2.3: How to Create a Script Videos
- Videos demonstrating how to create scripts
- 2.8: Complex Numbers
- Using imaginary and complex numbers in MATLAB
- 2.11: Assignment and Equality
- In computer programming, the equal sign means that the variable on the left is assigned the result of the computation on the right. This is not the same as an algebraic equality.
- 2.15: Chapter 2 Scripts videos English and Espanol
- Chapter 2 videos English and Espanol
Scripts are code files. They allow you to save code and to change input values and rerun code without rewriting the code.