A set of data referring to the aerodrome emplacement (determined by the geographical coordinates referred to the World Geodesic System) must be supplied to the authorities to be ultimately published in the corresponding Aeronautical Information Service (AIS):
- Aerodrome’s Reference Point.
- Aerodrome’s Elevation.
- Coordinates of the runway’s thresholds.
- Coordinates of the parking positions.
- Mean elevation of each of the thresholds.
- Elevation of the runway’s heads.
- Maximum elevation of the touchdown zone.
Please, refer to Exercise 1.3 as an illustrative instance.