Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- temporary variable:
- A variable used to store an intermediate value in a complex calculation.
- dead code:
- Part of a program that can never be executed, often because it appears after a
- A special value returned by functions that have no return statement or a return statement without an argument.
- incremental development:
- A program development plan intended to avoid debugging by adding and testing only a small amount of code at a time.
- Code that is used during program development but is not part of the final version.
- A programming pattern that uses a conditional statement to check for and handle circumstances that might cause an error.