After completing this chapter, you should be able to:
- Give examples of how negative feedback is used in everyday life.
- Discuss the four basic feedback connections, detailing their similarities and differences.
- Detail which circuit parameters negative feedback will alter, and how.
- Discuss which circuit parameters are not altered by negative feedback.
- Define the terms sacrifice factor, gain margin, and phase margin, and relate them to a Bode plot.
- Discuss in general, the limits of negative feedback in practical amplifiers.