2.2: Forms of Energy- Physicist’s View .
- Last updated
Save as PDF
In "pure physics", we essentially recognize two basic types of energy - potential and kinetic.
- 2.2.1: Potential Energy
- 2.2.2: Kinetic Energy
- 2.2.3: Energy of an Oscillator
- 2.2.4: Free Fall, Satellite Motion and the Mechanism of Tides
- 22.214.171.124: Free Fall
- 126.96.36.199: Circular Motion
- 188.8.131.52: Projectile Motion- Very Long Range
- 184.108.40.206: Satellite Motion
- 220.127.116.11: Tidal Forces
- 18.104.22.168: Extreme Tidal Effects