Skip to main content
7: Design of Sampled-Data Systems
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Understand and analyze the sampled-data systems models.
- Solve difference equation models of sampled-data systems by iteration.
- Analyze the stability of closed-loop sampled-data systems.
- Design/emulate controllers for the sampled-data system models.
- 7.0: Prelude to Design of Sampled-Data Systems
- 7.1: Models of Sampled-Data Systems
- 7.2: Pulse Transfer Function
- 7.3: Sampled-Data System Response
- 7.4: Stability of Sampled-Data Systems
- 7.5: Closed-Loop System Response
- 7.6: Digital Controller Design by Emulation
- 7.7: Root Locus Design of Digital Controllers