The aims of this package are as follows:
- To gain an understanding of why recycling is used and useful in today’s economy.
- To explore the huge diversity of ways in which materials science contributes to the process of recycling, relating key concepts to applications within this area.
- To engage and promote an interest in the progress and the potential for expansion in this vital area.
Before you start
- You should be familiar with the scientific concepts of:
- It is possible to learn from this package without this knowledge, although it is primarily aimed at linking fundamental materials science concepts with the recycling process.